Sunday, February 24, 2013

About 'Light Overcomes Darkness'


I understand how intense life can be! 
Been there, got the T-shirt.

So I can BE with you,
BE with your challenges:
as a companion and guide.

I specialize in assisting YOU to face Your Intense Challenges:
trauma, abuse, addiction, attacks from the 'dark side'.

My Name is Rev. Wendy Wolf.
I am called to a ministry of Healing and Deliverance;
that makes an ACTUAL difference for you in your relationship with God, with yourself, and with others.

I am called to share the Experiential REALITY
of God's Presence, God's Leading, God's Healing, God's Power and God's Love.
Practicing the Presence of God (Meditation) is the foundation of our Spiritual Lives.


Let me know if you would like to plan a time to go before the Lord together:
Opening ourselves to healing, wholeness and direct spiritual connection with Jesus...
Utilizing a meditation container that provides safety and empowerment in your relationship with God!

Because of the intensity of this work;  Much of the time I meet with folks one-on-one: in person, on Skype, or if necessary by phone.

I am also available for workshops, classes, and Group meditation or healing events, which are often powerfully healing and life-changing, wonderfully synchronistic and community building.   I have a lot of experience with groups of various sizes, retreats, and church events.  I work mostly in Seattle, sometimes in NJ, and your location by invitation.

Learn more about me and my journey here.

If you want to learn more, please see my website for information about how we can work together, to serve your wholeness in God.

in Life, Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment