Tuesday, September 13, 2016

The Way Jesus Loved - and we can too!

I've been having a bit of a challenging morning.

We enjoyed a sweet Women's Circle last night,
and sometimes after leading programs where shifts happen and new possibilities open for myself and for others...


Spiritually, I experience push-back from within myself 

and from external forces that don't agree-with the Light. 

This can feel shitty
- like fear, like pain, like invalidation, like I SUCK... 

Until I regain my sea legs, and take the helm again ; )

.
Fortunately, something Jesus showed me a couple years ago, just came to mind.
And of course it is helping open to the Light.

Jesus showed me a way in which he lived,
and in which it serves us humans to live:
IN Love!

IN/ With/ As/ Filled-up with God's Love,
overflowing with the spiritual experience of Oneness,
experiencing our Wholeness and Completeness directly from our Source!

Jesus showed me:
when I come to my relationships full - overflowing with Love,
I am free to just love - period.

I am free to fall into Love.
To more and more easily & naturally love God, love myself, love my body, love my life, love the humans & all my relations, love my path, love Momma Earth, love all of Life, love ALL... 
just as we are and just as we're not.

In this consciousness, I am free. 
I am free to align and follow the Light where it leads.

.
When I come to Life empty, needing, focused on my brokenness, etc.
- I cannot truly love. 
- I'm in a much too self-centered, precarious, vulnerable expereince, to call it love.

I am not aligned with/IN the Light, 
I am off-track, 
I am screwed.



I am, of course, always falling off this horse 
(of BEing IN the Soul expereince of Love)
and eventually, gratefully falling back on the horse... repeat.

Being IN the spiritual experience of Love,
gets me out of the way - Life is Not About ME.
From there, I remember: I am FREE to be, to do.

.
This is crazy empowering, and life-changing, IMO/E, 
so I will say it again:

When I am IN Love,
I get out of the Way.
I Realize my Freedom to Be, to Do.

Regardless if *I* am tempted to like or hate me.
Regardless if *they* agree or judge me.
Regardless if I seem successful or not - etc.

I am free to Love, to Validate, to Heal, 
to be IN Light, to follow the Way God leads.

When I let the River of Life, Love, Truth, God... flow through me 
- I am well, and all manner of things are well.

I easily share this cascade of Love with all I meet, I can't really help it.
I really appreciate when I am in that place, IN Love.

.
Now let me go find that horse - it ran off somewhere ;)

Blessings on your Unique Path,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment